Bad Moon Books has announced the upcoming release of Brian Pinkerton’s Rough Cut.
Description: Horror legend Harry Tuttle is desperate for a hit. Harry’s career has been on a painful slide ever since he directed a couple of box office winners in the 1980s. Enter Marcus Stegman, a young unknown with a horror picture of his own. It’s not only a brilliant debut – it’s the movie Harry always dreamed of making. A rivalry ensues – and it’s about to become bloody. A suspicious film critic, beautiful young starlet, and deranged fan become entangled in the cut-throat competition where hungry hopefuls will go to any means necessary to break into the big-time…and no one is safe.
Available in two editions, a trade paperback edition, and a signed/limited hardcover edition. The hardcover will have a 30 day reservation period that will determine the print run, ending on july 25th.
Anyone who orders the hardcover edition will be entered in a drawing to win a hand-bound (by Chris Hedges of Hedges Bindery) manuscript (two drafts – it is massive) of Rough Cut.
You can pre-order directly from the publisher here: Rough Cut
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013