Road Rage, an unabridged audiobook from HarperAudio, is scheduled for release on February 24th. Stephen King, Joe Hill, and Richard Matheson come together for the first time in this once-in-a-lifetime horror double feature audio experience.
First up is Throttle, a brand new novella by Stephen King and his son Joe Hill. The protagonists are father-son members of a motorcycle gang that’s being chased through the desert by an 18-wheel tanker truck. Movie producer Nick Wechsler (The Fountain, 25th Hour) has optioned the film rights.
Second up is Duel by Richard Matheson, the classic novella about a man stalked through the desert by a killer tractor trailer. This novella was, of course, adapted by Matheson into a screenplay that became the first feature film directed by Steven Spielberg.
Pre-order early to make sure you don’t miss out: Road Rage
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009