After reviewing hundreds of scripts Las Vegas based company Strong Image Films LLC has acquired the movie rights to the very talented writer Dean Whitney’s horror thriller feature film entitled, The Final Table. Rob Marchitti Manager and Founder of Strong Image Films will produce and direct the film.
The Final Table tells the story of Nick Vincent and eight other world class poker players who are abducted and forced to play for their mysterious captor, they quickly realize they’re playing for their lives in what could be their last game-ever.
Here’s the teaser trailer:
Strong Image Films is working diligently towards principle photography, which is slated for 2013 in Las Vegas. Pre-production is underway and a release date has been set for 2014.
The producers and director on the film are already keeping an eye out for potential shooting locations. Casting talent for the film will begin soon. The Final Table is a motion picture film budgeted to be produced at $625,000 on a Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Modified Low Budget Agreement Signatory.
Strong Image Films goal is to produce motion pictures that will entertain, surprise, touch the soul, break new ground and refresh the spirit of true independent filmmaking through provocative story-telling.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013