Lonely Road Books has sold out of Riding the Bullet: The Deluxe Special Edition Double by Stephen King and Mick Garris, featuring the complete original novella and screenplay; great artwork by Bernie Wrightson; a unique design with two color printing throughout; color wrap-around cover artwork and color interiors by Alan M. Clark.
Description: Riding the Bullet by Stephen King has been described as a “ghost story in the grand manner” and the story of “a young man who hitches a ride with a driver from the other side,” but in this special edition only available from Lonely Road Books, we’re going to show you King’s classic novella in a way you’ve never seen it before: alongside the feature film screenplay adaptation by director Mick Garris.
The road from print to the silver screen is often a bumpy one and much has been written about how a story is sometimes transformed to make it work in moving pictures. This is your chance to experience Riding the Bullet in a way only those close to the production of the film ever have. Start with King’s original novella, then flip the book over and read the original script by Mick Garris. Compare what he kept, what he had to change, and even the storytelling flourishes he added to round out the tale.
The Lettered Edition and Limited Editions are sold out, but there is a waiting list. And fans can still order the Collector’s Limited Gift Edition through Cemetery Dance Publications here: Riding The Bullet
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013