Tor.com is running a Repairman Jack Sweepstakes in an effort to boost their newsletter circulation.
About the newsletter: every issue of Tor’s monthly email newsletter features original writing by, and interviews with, Tor authors and editors about upcoming new titles from all Tor and Forge imprints. In addition, they occasionally send out “special edition” newsletters to highlight particularly exciting new projects, programs, or events.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you can enter too. They do not automatically enter subscribers into sweepstakes. But they promise they won’t send you duplicate copies of the newsletter if you sign up for the newsletter more than once.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. to enter. Promotion begins September 12, 2011 at 12 a.m. ET. and ends October 16, 2011, 11:59 p.m. ET. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. For Official Rules and to enter, go to here. Sponsor: Tom Doherty Associates, LLC.
Here’s where to sign up: Repairman Jack Sweepstakes
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013