As part of Solaris’ on-going Read Anything campaign, James Lovegrove’s Redlaw will be available as an eBook in multiple platforms on the same day as the mass market paperback hits the shelves on September 27th.
Description: Marginalized rioters smash up their filthy ghettos in the heart of London; an underclass long dispossessed and reviled. But these aren’t hoodies and chavs, these are the demons among us, the strigoi … vampires.
It takes a special kind of ‘community policeman’ to bring law to the dark streets of the vampire ghettos. Captain John Redlaw is that man.
London’s most feared and respected officer for SHADE – Sunless Housing And Disclosure Executive – Redlaw must try and keep the peace as the strigoi slums erupt and angry humans overreact with violence of their own.
A fascinating world where vampires and humans live side-by-side, but not happily, Redlaw is the latest from the New York Times best-selling author of the hit Pantheon Trilogy: The Age of Ra, The Age of Zeus, and The Age of Odin – prepare for 2011’s most striking new take on the vampire mythos.
James Lovegrove published his first novel at the age of twenty-four and has since written more than 35 books. He has been shortlisted for numerous awards, including the Arthur C. Clarke Award, the John W. Campbell Memorial Award and the Manchester Book Award, and his work has been translated into 15 languages.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013