Saturday, February 21 2pm-3:30pm, a special event in celebration of Edgar Allan Poe’s Bicentennial will be hosted by Edward Pettit, Philadelphia’s Foremost Poe Scholar. The event will take place at the Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site
(532 N. 7th St., Philadelphia, PA 19123) and will include readings from three contributors to Poe: 19 New Tales Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe edited by Ellen Datlow.
Gregory Frost is a writer of fantasy, horror and science fiction who has been publishing steadily for more than two decades. His latest work is the fantasy duology, Shadowbridge, published by Del Rey Books.
John Langan is the author of several stories, including “Episode Seven: Last Stand Against the Pack in the Kingdom of the Purple Flowers,” “Mr. Gaunt,” and “On Skua Island,” all of which were originally published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction.
Laird Barron is the author of a number of award-nominated short stories appearing in SCIFICTION and The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, and reprinted in The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror, Year’s Best Fantasy 6, and Horror: The Best of the Year 2006 Edition. His first collection, The Imago Sequence and Other Stories, won the inaugural Shirley Jackson Award.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009