From the press release:
Nestled in South El Monte, California, just on the outskirts of Downtown Los Angeles, is the headquarters of the year-round Halloween costumes and accessories retailer, PureCostumes.com. Having been in business for several years now, the online company has gained a reputation in the Halloween industry as having an excellent selection of costumes, wigs, masks and accessories for the entire family at affordable prices. Along with having a wide variety for all ages and every day low prices, PureCostumes.com has become a reliable source for consumers due to its fast shipping and excellent customer service.
Every year, Pure Costumes has made it a priority to offer the newest and most exciting costumes for the Halloween season. By keeping its hand on the pulse of the latest trends and pop culture sensations, the costumes retailer has been able to carry the most popular styles year to year. From guts and gore to sweet and charming, PureCostumes.com’s wide selection definitely covers the gamut. In addition, the website now offers plenty of licensed costumes from the hottest Hollywood films and television shows. Pure Costumes is also known to do an early preview on each year’s newest lines and allows customers to pre-order their favorites in order to receive them in time for Halloween. This value-added service is just another way that Pure Costumes puts its customers first. By eliminating the stress of Halloween season shopping, customers are able to focus on other holiday planning and preparation.
Although Halloween is the highlight for Pure Costumes, the online retailer has expanded its business beyond the season by servicing year-round costume needs throughout the country. Through the company’s ability to stock popular costumes throughout the year, customers are able to find many items that are normally considered seasonal merchandise. With a wide selection including historical costumes for school projects, renaissance faire outfits, costumes for theatrical plays, and much more, it’s no surprise that shoppers all over the nation turn to PureCostumes.com to find outfits for various events. Pure Costumes has also been a reliable resource for year-round costume demands in the local community. Not only does the website offer a will-call option for local online orders; the online retailer’s warehouse is also open to walk-in customers during the off-season to make shopping simple, quick and convenient.
Going forward, Pure Costumes will continue to expand its business by not only leading with its product selection and service, but also by providing the most comprehensive shopping experience. With a history of positive customer reviews and feedback, Pure Costumes is set to be a top online destination for costumes and accessories. To learn more about this company, visit PureCostumes.com.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015