PS Publishing is reporting that Stephen King’s The Colorado Kid, in all editions, is now shipping. Please note that the slipcased and traycased editions are sold out. PS Publishing has a few copies left of the artist-signed edition and a few of the three-book slipcased sets, but you better hurry if you’re interested.
In other news, their Postscripts chapbook (which will be sent out, completely free, to everyone who holds a current and fully paid-up Postscripts subscription at the end of the year) will be a special edition of Joe Hill’s “Saved” from the special slipcased edition of his groundbreaking collection Twentieth Century Ghosts. Joe felt that he’d like to do something for all the fans who weren’t able to get a hold of the slipcased edition containing the extra story. The chapbook will be printed in two states as usual: a signed hardcover sent out to all Postscripts hardcover subscribers, and an unsigned paperback sent out to all our paperback subscribers. There will NOT be any additional copies offered for sale this year, so the only way to get hold of this very special chapbook will be by subscribing to Postscripts.
It’s all at: PS Publishing
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009