From the Press Release:
TALES OF OBSCENITY #1 HARDCOVER LIMITED EDITIONS
The debut issue of our new horror & erotic horror magazine, Tales of Obscenity is now finally finished and with our printers. Copies of the mag will ship as soon as we receive them back from the printers. We estimate they will ship sometime in April.
Also, we are very happy to announce that the Special Hardcover Limited Editions of issue #1 are now available to pre-order! The pre-order window will be open for 60 days and will close May 22nd, 2013. The print run for the Special Limited Signed & Numbered Edition will then be set and no more copies can be ordered. So make sure you order your copy today! Don’t leave it in case you forget and miss the pre-order window!
Please Note: The Signed & Lettered Edition is limited to only 52 copies and once they’re gone, they’re gone! If you’d like one of these very collectable editions please make sure you order now before they sell out.
People who pre-order the Limited Edition Hardcovers will be the first to hear about (and be able to order) any other issues we publish.
The Hardcover Special Limited Signed & Numbered Edition is signed & numbered by the editor and will feature exclusive original artwork by Luke Spooner on the limitation page created especially just for this edition, and will never appear anywhere else. These copies are available for only £29.95 with FREE worldwide shipping*!
The Hardcover Special Limited Signed & Lettered Edition is signed & lettered by the editor and available in only 52 copies. This edition will also feature exclusive original artwork by Luke Spooner (different from the numbered edition) on the limitation page created especially just for this lettered edition, and will also never appear anywhere else. These copies are available for only £49.95 with FREE worldwide shipping*!
* FREE worldwide shipping: UK is by 1st Class Post and overseas is by Surface Mail. Please Note: Surface Mail can take between 4 to 8 weeks for delivery. We also offer overseas customers the option of paying extra for Airmail Shipping (just £5.00 more), but we love FREE shipping so we thought it would be great to offer it to our customers!
Both of these very collectable hardcover editions will be printed in FULL COLOUR throughout and will feature exclusive original artwork on the limitation page. The books are case laminate, which is basically a hardcover book without a dust jacket. The cover artwork is printed directly onto the hardcover case. They will be printed using Premium Colour high-quality printing on 70#, 378 PPI White paper, as opposed to the Standard Colour printing of the magazine which is printed on 50#, 512 PPI White paper. So the paper stock for the hardcover editions is thicker and better quality and the interior full colour printing quality is much superior. The magazine print and production quality is excellent but the quality of the hardcovers will be much, much higher!
PLEASE NOTE: Copies are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. You are very welcome to request a specific number or letter and we will try our best to accommodate. We’re sorry but we cannot guarantee to allocate the copy/copies you ask for.
These very collectable editions are exclusively available to order from SST Publications. Please visit the link below to the page where you can see the cover art, the full table of contents and also buy now using PayPal.
We estimate that the publication date for these special hardcover editions will be around August 2013.
We are very sorry but:
We cannot offer any wholesale discounts to booksellers on these because of the very limited print run. But booksellers are more than welcome to order copies at full price.
We cannot accept any discount vouchers or codes on these hardcover editions.
The Hardcover Editions of the magazine are not included in the magazine Lifetime Subscriptions.
PLEASE NOTE: As with all of our titles we never personally make any money, any and all profits made are put straight back into publishing our future titles. We publish stuff because we really LOVE to do it. It would be fantastic to be able to make a living from SST Publications but we are really happy just as long as we can recover our costs so we can publish our next title. Thank you very much for your support!
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015