Premier Digital Publishing announced today the launch of three eBooks by award-winning and best-selling horror and urban fantasy author Nancy A. Collins. The books include the best-seller and groundbreaking novel Sunglasses After Dark, Tempter, and Angels on Fire. The titles were previously launched as print titles under New American Library’s Onyx and White Wolf Publishing’s Borealis imprints.
“I am very excited to finally have Sunglasses After Dark, Tempter and Angels On Fire finally back in print in an easily available edition,” said Ms. Collins. “Not only was there no such thing as an eBook when I first wrote these novels, there was no ‘Urban Fantasy’ and ‘Paranormal Romance,’ either. I am very glad that the people at Premier Digital Publishing were able to help me bring my work to a new generation of readers.”
Thomas Ellsworth, President of Premier Digital Publishing commented, “I am extremely pleased to add Nancy Collins to the Premier Digital Publishing family. Her writing prowess is undisputed – as evidenced by the HWA’s Stoker Award and the British Fantasy Society Award. It is incredibly gratifying to publish eBook versions of these wonderful titles for Nancy’s current readers as well as help her reach new audiences.”
All eBooks are currently available via Kindle, Nook & iTunes.
You can pick up the Kindle edition here:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013