Night Shade Books has released the preliminary cover, featuring the artwork of David Palumbo, for Amelia Beamer’s The Loving Dead, a zombie-comedy-romance scheduled for July. The novel has already drawn raves from the likes of John Skipp, Peter Straub, Christopher Moore, Connie Willis, Jonathan Mayberry, Cecelia Holland, Mario Acevedo, Terry Bisson, Mira Grant, and Gary K. Wolfe.
Amelia Beamer works as an editor and reviewer for Locus: The Magazine of the Science Fiction & Fantasy Field. She has won several literary awards and has published fiction and poetry in Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet, Interfictions 2, Red Cedar Review, and other venues. She has a B.A. in English Literature from Michigan State University, and attended the Clarion Writers’ Workshop in 2004. She lives in Oakland, CA. The Loving Dead is her first novel.
The novel is currently being serialized at Beamer’s website: The Loving Dead.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013