Hellnotes is seeking a Social Media Coordinator. This would involve spending a little time every day finding and sharing horror-related content through the Hellnotes Facebook and Twitter feeds. The goal is to find material on the web and Facebook that will draw likes and shares back to our page/feed and increase our social media presence. We don’t want to drown out our original content, but do want to increase our reach.
We are also seeking an Interviews Editor. We have a lot of book reviewers, but very small number of people who are interested in conducting interviews. We’d like someone who can recruit people interested in conducting interviews, help connect interviewers with authors/editors, and then proof incoming interviews before submitting them to be posted to the site.
These positions are not paid, but we can offer a complimentary subscription to Dark Discoveries Magazine and the opportunity to build your network in the horror community. If interested, contact us here.
- Voices of the Damned – Book Review - August 9, 2016
- Illustrator Frank Walls Launches Patreon Campaign to Fund Graphic Novel with Jeffrey Thomas - September 21, 2014
- Multi-Author Event at Dark Delicacies - September 20, 2014
- Day of the Zombies Event September 24 - September 20, 2014
- The Ballad of Sharknado Signing at Dark Delicacies - August 21, 2014
- Hellnotes Interviews Author James Newman - July 29, 2014
- Dark Regions Press Open House Party on July 18, 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Author Glen Hirschberg to Appear in Toronto - July 17, 2014
- Positions Available with Hellnotes - July 15, 2014
- The Strain – Television Review - July 13, 2014