Permuted Press has released Jim LaVigne’s Plaguesville, USA in both paperback and digital editions.
Description: The year is 2075, and the vast majority of humanity is dead.
The global outbreak of a new strain of virus wiped out over 99% of the population. The lone hope rests on the slim, unready shoulders of Dr. Justin Kaes and a small team of specialists from the Center for Disease Control. The researchers have discovered a cure for the plague in the blood of a cantankerous 102 year old. But there’s one minor problem: the old man couldn’t care less whether humanity lives or dies. And he most certainly doesn’t feel like going on a road trip to sunny California.
On the way to the coast lie murderous tribes, cults, voracious animals, and the toxic remains of civilization. They face a world gone backwards, technology and industry reduced to rusting garbage. Their mission seems doomed… But there are a few decent souls still out there, citizens of Plaguesville, USA.
You can order directly from Amazon here: Plagueswille
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013