Places in the Woods, a new book by Greg J. Grotius, has been released in a paperback edition by RoseDog Books.
Description: Bill is very troubled by the way life is in the year 2076. He is clueless as to why the world’s resources are depleted. Family life and life itself has been a difficult and dark journey. Bill has intuitions that something is terribly wrong and discovers throughout his journey that the world’s situation is very grim. He finds that the woods reveal a mysterious dark secret.
On his journey, Bill meets some nice people, but he finds out that others are very bad. Places in the Woods depicts true senses of loss, criminals of the worst kind, as well as love and hate. When grim actions are revealed, the story takes on an extremely mysterious turn.
Places in the Woods is entertaining, gripping, sad, and offers a devastating climax representing man’s inhumanity to man. The journey of Bill is an eye-opening revelation indeed.
About the Author
Greg J. Grotius was born in South Bend, Indiana. He was fortunate to hear about and see old films that his family loved, and his favorite genres are classic drama and horror. The idea for Places in the Woods came to him in 2004. A large wooded area surrounded the neighborhood in which he grew up. After many hours and days of thought, the plot for the story was born. He gives an eerie approach to a futuristic scenario that will surely pull in readers.
Places in the Woods is an 80-page paperback with a retail price of $13.00.
You can check it out on Amazon here: Places in the Woods
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013