Ellen Datlow provided us with some great pictures from this month’s Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading. For those of you unfamiliar with this event, it is held the third Wednesday of every month at KGB bar in NYC. For more information on the event just visit the KGB Fantastic Fiction website by clicking here. This month’s event featured Laird Barron and Paul Tremblay.
Laird Barron is the author of several books, including The Croning, Occultation, and The Beautiful Thing That Awaits Us All. His work has also appeared in many magazines and anthologies, including Fearful Symmetries andLovecraft Unbound. An expatriate Alaskan, Barron currently resides in Upstate New York.
Paul Tremblay is the author of five novels including The Little Sleep,Floating Boy, and The Girl Who Couldn’t Fly (YA with Stephen Graham Jones, forthcoming October 2014), and A Head Full of Ghosts (forthcoming in 2015,). He’s the author of the short story collection In the Mean Time and has co-edited five anthologies, including Creatures: Thirty Years of Monster Stories(with John Langan). His fiction and essays have appeared in The Los Angeles Times and numerous year’s best anthologies.
To see the pictures from this great event, just click here.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015