Permuted Pictures is proud to present the dark comedy, The One-Stop Apocalypse Shop, a Kickstarter film project. Four convenience store workers signed up to work the graveyard shift, but they “bit off a little more than they could chew”. Their normal guests aren’t so normal, but the vampires, zombies and werewolves are just trying to live their lives as normal “people”.
Kickstarter is a global crowdfunding platform, where artists go directly to their audiences to fund their work. Kickstarter has received pledges from 5.7 million donors to fund 135,000 projects, which include films, music, stage shows, comics, journalism, video games, and food-related projects.
Starting at $10 and going up, we have different levels of pledges and rewards to fit anyone’s budget. If being an extra in the film, having dinner with the cast and crew or even receiving a prop used in the film sound like a great time, then please help us make a great film by pledging your support.
- Richard Christian Matheson Interview with Rick Hipson - March 27, 2017
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014