Deno Sandz of Chicago, Illinois has announced the publication of his 3rd Supernatural/Horror novel titled Pen Of Iniquity by Publish America.
Description: In 1998, Derrick Samuel pleaded innocent to an armed robbery of a convenience store, but was found guilty and incarcerated. Four years earlier, miscreant Daniel Gordon, serving a ten-year sentence for murder at the Northville Prison, was brutally tortured and murdered by the warden, his guards, and six inmates because of his involvement with the outside world regarding the murders being committed by guards and inmates ordered by Warden Verdana. Daniel also complained about the improper living conditions, drug trafficking, and inhumane working conditions.
That evening four years ago, before the prison closed down due to funding, the guards forcefully pulled Daniel out of his cell and dragged down to a decaying boiler room. Inside the room awaited the six inmates and the warden. They beat him, chained him to an open steam pipe, and turned it on.
After a few minutes they took him down from the steam pipe thinking he was dead. He wasn’t. They finished him off by placing him in the furnance and burning him alive.
It is now the year 2002 and a Pen of Iniquity is about to be opened.
Find out more: Pen of Iniquity
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013