PS Publishing reports that One For The Road, their special Stephen King storybook, is ready to ship.
“Due to many requests from folks who simply couldn’t afford to stump up the loot for a five-year sub to our twice-yearly anthology,” says publisher/editor Peter Crowther, “We’ve offered copies for sale individually, albeit at a pricepoint that wouldn’t annoy those who forked out for the sub.”
This special landscape jacketed hardcover features 18 brand new full-page and full-color illustrations from PS favorite James Hannah, whose work has already graced the covers for Elizabeth Hand’s Illyria, Mark Samuels’s The Face Of Twilight, Graham Joyce’s TWOC, and Ray Bradbury’s classic triptych of The October Country, The Halloween Tree and Something Wicked This Way Comes.
The book will be in two states: an unsigned jacketed hardcover (500 copies) and a 100-copy slipcased hardcover signed by James.
Until the end of the month PS Publishing will be throwing in an extra standard edition to everyone who stumps up for the top state.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013