Kate Jonez is proud to present Odium Media, the publisher’s new imprint dedicated to horror fiction. It’s mission: to publish only the highest quality fiction in the genre. Look for titles released under this imprint beginning Summer 2012.
The goal of Odium Media, an imprint of Omnium Gatherum Media, is to selectively build a title list with some of the most well-known names in the genre, as well as promising up-and-comers. The imprint will release books in trade paperback, ebook and audio book. (Availability varies with title.)
Upcoming titles include (in order of release):
- Deep Dark Woods by Ty Schwamberger, Critically-acclaimed author of For After Midnight, The Fields and DININ’.
- The Wildman by Rick Hautala, recipient of the 2012 HWA Lifetime Achievement Award, international bestselling author, and multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Nightstone, The White Room and Looking Glass.
- Dead Souls by Michael Laimo, Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of Sleepwalker and Return to Darkness. Look for Dead Souls coming to NBC/Chiller October 2012.
- Additional titles will be announced at a later date.
Find out more about this exciting imprint at: Odium Media
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013