The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Michael Cisco, author of International Horror Writers Guild award–winning The Divinity Student, as well as author of The San Veneficio Canon, The Traitor, and The Tyrant.
Also reading will be John Langan, whose first novel, House of Windows, was recently published. His collection, Mr. Gaunt and Other Uneasy Encounters, was a finalist for the Bram Stoker Award. His novella, “The Wide, Carnivorous Sky” appears in John Joseph Adams’s By Blood We Live.
The readings are free, and books will be available for purchase thanks to Barnes & Noble. It’s all happening on Wednesday October 21st, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Datlow has posted photographs of the KGB reading September 16, 2009 readings online, with Chris Genoa and Andrew Fox and guests. You can view those here: KGB September 2009
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013