November’s Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Gavin J. Grant, will present Lucius Shepard. Shepard’s latest novel is Softspoken and his new short fiction collection, Dagger Key, has just been released. Due next year is a “Best of” collection from Subterranean Press, a rewritten version of Viator, with thirty thousand words added, and a short novel, Beautiful Blood.
Also reading in November is Matthew Cheney, who has recently published fiction with One Story, Interfictions, and Logorrhea. He has work forthcoming in Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet. He is a columnist for Strange Horizons and series editor of Best American Fantasy (Prime Books).
It all happens on Wednesday November 21, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
If you’d like to see what went on at the October Fantastic Fiction reading, Datlow has posted photos online: KGB Photos.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009