November Son – a gay horror DVD will be in stores April 14th. Here’s the description:
It’s been nearly two years since an obsessive love destroyed not only the lives of three young men, but also those they left behind. Emily Hamilton (Judith O’Dea) tries to cope with not only the loss of her son Elliot (Jerod Howard), but also the guilt of possibly driving him down his obsessive, murderous path. Nancy (Brinke Stevens) is desperate to find the love, friendship and support of a man similar to Corin (Sean Michael Lambrecht). Maggie (Darcey Vanderhoef) desires the companionship of a best friend, someone to be her confidant in the same vein as Jake (Jeff Dylan Graham). And Marti (Tina Ona Paukstelis) has deteriorated into a shell of a human being, harboring a secret so deeply connected to those in Elliot’s life that she has had no choice but to run from it for the last two years.
Enter Eli (Sacha Sacket) and George (Lloyd Pedersen), two men who have become a part of these women’s lives, and who hold the keys to saving them from their misery … or perhaps creating it. The men have a shared secret about their own pasts which will force the women to confront their own fears and guilt over the events which have already destroyed them. When the truth comes out, the terror once again begins as each of the women and both men are tossed into scenario after scenario of bloodshed, torture and the ultimate hell of death, mutilation and destruction. Who is the November Son, and what secrets does his own past hold that will either leave these women saved … or buried six feet under?
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009