The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Kathe Koja. Koja’s Under the Poppy, her first historical novel, has just been published by Small Beer Press, and has been adapted for an immersive stage production slated for 2011 at the Detroit Opera House.
Also reading will be Ben H. Winters, the author of two “mash-up” novels, Android Karenina and the New York Times bestselling Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, plus the just-published novel for young readers, The Secret Life of Ms. Finkleman. His plays and musicals, including Uncle Pirate, The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere, and Breaking Up is Hard To Do, have been produced Off Broadway and around the country.
It’s all happening on Wednesday November 17th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
The readings are free.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013