Night Shade Books has just sent four books to the printer: Hart & Boot – Tim Pratt’s collection of urban weirdness and magic; The Complete Hammer’s Slammers vol. 2; Imaro 2: The Quest for Cush – the second in the Imaro sequence, Charles Saunders’s most excellent alternative Africa heroic fantasy; and Bronze – Kit Reed’s southern gothic, now in paperback.
If all goes well, Night Shade will be sending The End of the Story: The Collected Fantasies of Clark Ashton Smith to the printer in the next couple of days.Â They’re just waiting on a couple final tweaks to the dustjacket, but the introduction and text are finished, as is the artwork.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009