Slice of SciFi is reporting that Night Mary, the graphic horror novel from Rick Remender and Kieron Dwyer has been opted for the big screen as a feature film. It’s the story of Mary Specter, a teenage girl that has a unique gift for lucid dreaming. Mary has the ability to enter the dreams and nightmares of others (particularly mentally disturbed individuals) and try to help them come to terms with the nightmares in hopes of better facilitating their waking-state treatments.
All hell breaks loose when one of the patients she is working with turns out to be a real serial killer. Mary gets caught up in this maniacs sleeping and waking reality and what started out as a treatment for the patient becomes a life-threatening situation for Mary.
No dates have been set for production or release.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013