Scribner has scheduled a November release of Stephen King’s next book, Full Dark, No Stars.
The trade hardcover is a collection of four previously unpublished novellas, all linked by the theme of retribution. A press release out of the UK, where Hodder & Stoughton will be publishing the British edition, describes it as “visceral, immediate and featuring just a few characters, this is the other side of King’s writing; contrasting intimate portraits after the huge canvas that was Under the Dome. One of the novellas is reportedly about Hemingford Home, Nebraska, which fans of The Stand know as the home of Mother Abagail.”
There’s no cover art available for the 352 page book.
We’ll tell you more as it becomes available.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013