The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, schedule for March 19th and hosted by Ellen Datlow and Gavin J. Grant, will have author Michael Swanwick. His novel of industrialized Faerie, The Dragons of Babel is just out and has been garnering critical raves everywhere. Also out is his most recent collection of short fiction, The Dog Said Bow-Wow. He’s currently at work on a novel about gentleman-rogues and Post-utopian con men Darger and Surplus.
Also reading will be David Keck, who made his publishing debut in 2006 with the gritty medieval fantasy, In the Eye of Heaven. His second novel, <./i>In a Time of Treason, released by Tor Books in February 2008, pursues the same cast of characters into a more perilous landscape of open war, betrayal, and dark sorcery.
It all happens on Wednesday March 19th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Photos from this month’s reading at KGB can be found online, courtesy of Ellen Datlow, here: Inferno Reading
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009