Douglas Clegg is the award-winning author of more than 25 books and 50 short stories, including Neverland and The Machinery of Night. For the past five years, he’s worked on a new novel and several novellas and stories. He will read from one of these as-yet secret fictions.
Clegg lives on the coast of Connecticut with his husband, Raul, in a house called Villa Diodati.
John Langan’s latest collection, The Wide, Carnivorous Sky and Other Monstrous Geographies was called “a must-read” by Publishers Weekly, He is the author of a previous collection, Mr. Gaunt and Other Uneasy Encounters, and a novel, House of Windows His recent stories have appeared in Ellen Datlow’s Lovecraft’s Monsters and Joseph Pulver’s The Grimscribe’s Puppets.
He lives in upstate New York with his wife, younger son, dogs, cats, rats, fish, hermit crabs, and a honey badger–really, it’s a zoo.
Wednesday April 16th
KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
New York, NY
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Readings are free
Forward to friends at your own discretion.
Books will be available for purchase from Word Bookstore
Sponsored in part by Cemetery Dance Publications
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015