Open mic nights are still the most popular Twilight Tales event and still happen the First Monday of every month. Their next open mic will be January 7, 2008. Come on out and read, or sit back and enjoy the stories of other authors. The evening continues to take place at their new large venue (the Mix, 2843 N. Halsted), and can accommodate a rather sizeable crowd now. Bring yourself and a friend or two and see what’s happening.
Tina Jens is in the process of planning the annual Mardi Gras night, January 28, 2008. This is always a popular event. Tina says the roster of readers is filling up nicely. If you have Mardi Gras or Carnivale theme story let Tina know there may still be room for a few more readers that evening.
Red Light Night: February 11, 2008; Martel Sardinia and Mike Penkas have already said they will be joining the event and Twilight Tales is inviting others to join them that night as well. If you have a story of love, sex, or desire, get in touch with Twilight Tales.
You can see the exciting list of readers they’ve lined up for the next few months at their usual web site: Twilight Tales. Titles and short blurbs about what will be read will be added as authors forward that information.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009