You know I like all things Zombie, so Dying Light seems like a great game for me. Here’s the trailer:
In the new trailer for Dying Light, fans will see what has become of the city of Harran after a vicious outbreak begins to spread. As day turns to night, players will have to do whatever it takes to survive. They may even have to make choices that will make them question their own sense of humanity.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror game by Techland set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators, which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning’s first light. Dying Light will launch for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in 2014.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015