New small press horror fiction publisher, Malice Press, is presently open for submissions. Looking for science fiction, horror, mystery, thrilller, Western and any other genre, sub-genre, or cross-genre, Malice Press is dedicated to publishing the best fiction available.
“We are open to novels, novellas, and volumes of short stories and poetry. Our interests are eclectic,” says MD Miller, the editor. “We predominantly publish horror, science fiction, thriller, and mystery, but we are not averse to other genres as long as it falls within the category of strange or unusual fiction. This means it can be any genre or cross-genre as long as it’s gritty and unafraid to offend. Malice Press seeks material from writers who are not afraid to push the envelope with language and content. We’ll also take a look at nonfiction. Send it. Maybe we’ll like it, but it has to be as controversial as the fiction we publish.”
It’s first release, Trail of Dead From Holy Ghost Park by Mike Sharlow, is scheduled for release in September.
Find out more by visiting their submission page at: Malice Press
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009