Telos Publishing has announced the upcoming publication of a new horror novella by one of the supreme horror writers working in the UK today.
Simon Clark’s new chiller explores something nasty found in a village garden by an amateur archaeologist, something which has lain buried for centuries, and which has seen tribute paid to it by generations of local inhabitants. But what happens when the bones are removed and Humpty once more stalks the Earth …
With an evocative cover by multiple award winning artist Vincent Chong, Humpty’s Bones is being published for the World Horror Convention in March 2010 in three editions. There’s a standard paperback edition, which includes the novella alone. Then there is a Deluxe signed hardback edition, which contains Humpty’s Bones, a special introduction and author’s notes by Simon Clark, and a new long short story called “Danger Signs,” about a group of children who investigate an abandoned military bunker, and find that everything there is not quite as dead as they expected.
The third edition is a very limited, signed and numbered traycased edition, which will contain a copy of the hardback edition signed by both Simon Clark and Vincent Chong, and an exclusive hardbacked Vincent Chong art book, also signed by Vincent. This special traycased edition will only be produced if Telos receives enough orders for it, so please order quickly if you are interested. Should it not be produced, then anyone ordering it will receive a copy of the Deluxe hardback edition and a refund of the difference, or a full refund, depending on which the customer prefers.
Standard paperback edition: £9.99 plus p&p
Deluxe signed hardback edition: £30.00 plus p&p
Limited signed and numbered Traycase edition: £95.00 plus p&p
Publication date: March 25 2010, at the World Horror Convention in Brighton
Please visit the Telos site to pre-order this title. It’s in the Original And Classic Fiction section of the site.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013