White Noise Press has announced the publication of a two-story chapbook collection from the seriously whacked imagination of Jeff Strand. In “Man On Top: “Werewolf Porn” a film crew is shooting the ultimate in adult entertainment – a movie where the lead actor transforms into a werewolf in the middle of a sex scene. But protecting yourself from a lycanthrope is a lot harder than protecting yourself from an STD. In “Woman On Top: “Sex Potion #147” Melissa buys a potion from a Gypsy woman that will make her sexually desirable to every man who sees her. Unfortunately, being desirable to a serial killer with … well, odd views about physical love isn’t the result she was hoping for.
Jeff Strand’s Funny Stories Of Scary Sex is illustrated by Keith Minnion. Each story features its own cover, so when you’re ready to switch positions, just flip it over. This is a 32-page, three-color softcover chapbook with two cover illustrations, printed endpapers and envelope, and an ooey-gooey surprise in the middle. This signed and numbered 150-copy edition is available from White Noise Press and several online bookstores including Shocklines, Bloodletting Press and Bad Moon Books. At an edition of 150, this one may not survive till Halloween.
To learn more and/or purchase: Funny Stories
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009