Subterranean Press has announced the upcoming publication of two new chapbooks and a novelette. Yellow Dog is Charles de Lint’s storytelling at its finest, with this southwestern flavored tale illustrated by the author himself. As soon as Charles turns in the last couple of original illustrations, due later this month, Yellow Dog will head to the printer.
Ray Bradbury’s new chapbook, Skeletons, contains his classic tale, plus another, rare story built on the same premise, the latter not reprinted in over 60 years. Dave McKean is due to turn in the cover and interior illustrations in early to mid April. Please note: only the sixteen copy lettered edition will be signed by Bradbury.
Finally, fantasist John Crowley has a brand-new novelette, Conversation Hearts, that Subterranean will be releasing as a hardcover chapbook, in two editions (1000 unsigned cloth bound copies, and 250 signed numbered leather bound copies).
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009