Got some time to kill? Well, here’s a great way to kill it … the new Neverland Game! Drawn from the Douglas Clegg book of the same title and using Glenn Chadbourne’s pen-and-ink illustrations (colored for the game), it’s a spot the difference game. The music is great, very moody and creepy and beautiful. And nearly 300,000 people have played.
So join in on the fun. It’s worth playing just to view the incredible illustrations.
It’s all happening here: Neverland Game
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013