Description: ANYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG, WILL GO WRONG.
Kasey and the gang were held together by a set of rules, their Zombie Plan. It kept them alive through the beginning of the End. But when the chaos faded, they became careless, and Murphy’s Law decided to pay a long-overdue visit.
Now the group is broken and scattered with no refuge in sight. Those remaining must make their way across West Virginia in search of those who were stolen from them, fighting not only merciless terrain, but hordes of newly-thawed and ravenous deadheads as well.
A new home is found. New alliances are formed. Then an alarming development presents itself in severe and bloodthirsty fashion. A situation Kasey and the gang never planned for. When the stakes are raised even higher, when many more lives are at risk, can the group re-evaluate everything they thought they knew and survive the unknown?
You can pick up the Kindle edition here: Murphy’s Law
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013