Publisher Mohawk Media is promising surprise guest stars throughout its new series, Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde.
Not content with the title’s legendary headliners, the second issue sees a long forgotten character from the Robin Hood legend make a comeback. Plus it features two of history’s most twisted tyrants.
British writer Chris Bunting says: “Each guest star will play a vital role in this series. The third issue will bare witness to that with the arrival of a famous horror monster.”
Released via the publisher’s paperless range of Eco Comics, editor Stuart Buckley explains: “Expect a top quality print comic book in everything but physical format. In fact, not many print comic books look this good.
“The aim of this comic is to give fans lots of fighting and fun. It may not get an Eisner, but this series is already getting rave reviews.”
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde #1 and #2 are twenty-page issues, and available to order now in various digital formats via the Eco Comics store at a cover price of $1.95 (approximately £1.20).
Dracula vs. Robin Hood vs. Jekyll & Hyde will initially be a three-issue monthly series available exclusively via the publisher’s groundbreaking line of ECO COMICS, designed to have minimal negative impact on the environment.
Further instalments of the series, and other “versus” titles, are set to be announced.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013