Just a reminder that you can pick up Billie Sue Mosiman’s MOON LAKE, originally published by Pocket Books and for the first time appearing in digital form after the author’s revision from DM Publishing, on the Kindle for only $3.99.
Description: A novel of youth corrupted and innocence lost.
Angie moved with her father from St. Louis to the deep south town of Moon Lake, Mississippi. The lake was huge and peaceful, but the high school wasn’t very friendly and Tyeson Dompier thought he owned the lake and everyone who lived around it. He wanted Angie for himself the way he’d had every girl he wanted, but his cruelty ruined everything.
In the lake a monster lurked, lying in the weedy bottom, waiting the time it was needed to search out those who committed unforgivable sins. It was the monster of retribution, the hands of justice meted out to those born of evil.
Angie and Tye begin a dance of revenge, death, and one of them will pay the ultimate penalty. One of them will face the lake creature’s wrath…
About The Author: Author of more than 50 books, I am a thriller, suspense, and horror novelist, a short fiction writer, and a lover of words. In a diary when I was thirteen years old I wrote, “I want to grow up to be a writer.” It seems that was always my course. My books have been published since 1984 and two of them received an Edgar Award Nomination for best novel and a Bram Stoker Award Nomination for most superior novel. I’ve been represented by the William Morris Agency, belonged to many professional writing organizations, and wrote columns and reviews in magazines. I have been a regular contributor to a myriad of anthologies and magazines, with more than 150 short stories published. My work has been in such diverse publications as Horror Show Magazine and Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine. I have one collection of my short stories called Dark Matter in hardcover and several e-book collections. For a while I taught writing for Writer’s Digest and for AOL online, and gave writing workshops locally in Texas. I was an assistant editor at a Houston literary magazine and co-edited several trade paperback anthologies.
Check it out on the Kindle: MOON LAKE
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013