This cover art is only a sample of what fans can expect as Famous Monsters of Filmland and IDW join forces to bring fans an exclusive sneak peak at the full cover for Famous Monsters of Filmland Issue #251, a landmark issue, featuring new, dynamic artwork by legendary comics artist Richard Corben.
The final cover will premiere at WonderCon, one of the country’s leading comics and pop culture conventions, held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 2-4. IDW will host Famous Monsters at their booth #519 and during their panel discussion on Friday, April 2 at 5:30pm in room 220/224. The relaunch cover art, as well as samples of the features readers will find inside Issue #251 will be unveiled. The magazine will be available for pre-sale at Famous Monsters Convention in Indianapolis, July 9-11, and will be officially released at Comic-Con International, in San Diego, July 22-25.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013