Permuted Press has released Crusade (Eden Book 2) by Tony Monchinski.
Description: Millions of flesh-hungry zombies roam the land, seeking out the last survivors. Buddy, a pregnant Julie, Mickey, Gwen and Bear are refugees from Eden, seeking a better place. Along the way they face adversaries living and dead, and befriend new survivors, whose sole hope lies in the complete annihilation of the undead. Yet none suspects that the true threat lies within their ranks.
The only chance humanity has is a total war – a crusade – against the zombie hordes. In a war of the living versus the dead, the stakes are high and only one side can emerge victorious!
Tony Monchinski, Ph.D., is a high school teacher in Bedford, New York. He writes and photographs for MuscleMag International, a monthly bodybuilding magazine, and his books include The Politics of Education (Sense), Critical Pedagogy and the Everyday Classroom (Springer), Education in Hope: Critical Pedagogies and the Ethic of Care (Peter Lang), as well as the novels Eden and Crusade, both from Permuted Press.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013