Frank Forte, publisher of Asylum Press, has announced that the first issue of Fearless Dawn will be a Special Edition (SC, color $2.95, 32 pages) released in November of this year. The special edition features five new pages of art and an all-new back cover by Steve Mannion.
The synopsis of issue #1 can be desribed as this: Jet riding good girl Fearless Dawn battles her arch nemesis Helga Von Krause in this mini-series from Steve Mannion. Fearless Dawn infiltrates the vaunted “Manitoba Sector” to discover the secret behind Helga’s chemically-induced Nazi Monsters. Meanwhile, all is not well back at home base when Fearless Dawn’s boss discovers our hero has broken probation and flown the coop!
Fan’s of Steve Mannion’s The Bomb will love this new action-packed series.
“I am excited to bring Fearless Dawn to a full-color series,” says creator Steve Mannion,” this is a dream project and I’m having a blast.”
The Publication schedule is as follows. Fearless Dawn:Special Edition #1 ships in November, Fearless Dawn #2 ships in December, Fearless Dawn #3 ships in February, and Fearless Dawn #4 ships in March.
Still available from Asylum Press is Steve Mannion’s The Bomb TPB (SC, b&w 176 pgs. (16-page color section) $14.95). “The Bomb is a good place to start as it tells Fearless Dawn’s origin story and her first adventure,” explains Publisher Frank Forte.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013