Midnight Echo 7, the taboo issue, edited by Daniel I Russell, is now available for order in Print and digital (PDF, MOBI, or EPUB) formats.
Midnight Echo Issue 7 features all new fiction by Graham Masterton, Lee Battersby, Andrew J McKiernan, and more, disturbing art by Joshua Hoffine, Jason Paulos, and Greg Hughes, interviews with Joe R Lansdale, Graham Masterton, and Joshua Hoffine, the comic series Allure of the Ancients by Mark Farrugia and Greg Chapman, and a special tribute to Paul Haines.
130 pages of fiction, art, interviews, book releases, and more!
So if you like your addictions, your fetishes and all the other things you’ve been told not to like, slip on your latex gloves and take a peek inside. We’d love to indulge in your secret pleasures…and terrors.
Table of Contents:
- Commode by Shaun Hamilton
- Driven by Anthony Ferguson
- Saturday Night at the Milk Bar by Gary Kemble
- Symmetry Fades by Rick McQuiston
- The Hunting Room by Kia Groom
- Brand New Day by G. N. Braun
- Dead Inertia by Eric Blair
- Just Some Good Old Boys Sitting Around the Fire Talking Shit by A.J Brown
- Parlour Party by Michael Penkas
- The Case of the Kissing Corpse by Jack Skelter
- My First Horror Show by Ed Higgins
- I Like to Share by Ron Jon
- Ghosts of You by Lee Battersby
- See Jane Mesmerised! by Tom McLaughlin
- The Final Degustation of Doctor Ernest Blenheim by Andrew J. McKiernan
- What the Dark Does by Graham Masterton
- (comic) Allure of the Ancients – The Key to His Kingdom by Mark Farrugia and Greg Chapman (not available in MOBI or EPUB formats)
- (poetry) Cat by Michelle Scalise
- (poetry) Pain and Pin Me Sweetly, My Love by Kurt Newton
- (poetry) Pleasure Me by Bec Mirr
- (art) Greg Hughes
- (art) Jason Paulos
- (art) Joshua Hoffine
- (interview) Graham Masterton
- (interview) Joe R Lansdale
- (Interview) Joshua Hoffine
To purchase a limited print copy: Midnight Echo 7