New York Times bestselling author of The Straw Men, Michael Marshall, is back with Killer Move, an unnerving tale that will have you wondering whether that lost email or dropped call was simply just a technological glitch or something more.
Description: Bill Moore already has a lot, but he wants more . . . much more.
He’s got a lucrative job selling condos in the Florida Keys, a successful wife, a good marriage, a beautiful house. He also has a five-year plan for supersuccess, but that plan has begun to drag into its sixth year without reaping its intended rewards. So now Bill’s starting to mix it up—just a little—to accelerate his way into the future that he knows he deserves.
Then one morning Bill arrives at work to find a card waiting for him, with no indication who it’s from or why it was sent. Its message is just one word: modified.
From that moment on, Bill’s life begins to change.
At first, nothing seems very different. But when things begin to unwind rapidly, and one after another, people around Bill start to die, it becomes increasingly clear that someone somewhere has a very different plan for Bill’s future. Confused and angry, Bill begins to fight against this unseen force until he comes to a terrifying, inescapable realization: Once modified, there’s no going back.
Stephen King hailed Straw Men as “a masterpiece . . . brilliantly written and scary as hell.”
William Morrow has scheduled the release for June 28th, but you can pre-order from Amazon today: Killer Move
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013