When Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan’s The Strain wrapped up, the vampiric virus had begun its take over of New York City. In the second book in the bestselling trilogy, The Fall, the virus is spreading across the country and soon, the world. Amid the chaos, Eph Goodweather — head of the Center for Disease Control’s team — leads a small band out to stop these bloodthirsty monsters.
But it may be too late.
The Fall unleashes on September 21st, but for a limited time you can head over to Fandango.com to enter a drawing for a chance to meet Guillermo in Los Angeles! The prize package includes airfare for two and a three-night hotel stay.
And if you haven’t experienced The Strain yet, the paperback goes on sale June 29th.
For official rules: Del Toro Sweepstakes
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013