The Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Jack O’Connell, author of The Resurrectionist, at May’s gathering. O’Connell’s The Resurrectionist was just published by Algonquin, and he’s also behind four previous novels set in the fictional city of Quinsigamond, including Box 9, Wireless, The Skin Palace and Word Made Flesh.
Also reading, will be Ekaterina Sedia, author of The Secret History of Moscow, published by Prime Books this past November. Her next, The Alchemy of Stone, will be out this July. Her short stories have been published in a variety of magazines and anthologies.
It all happens on Wednesday May 21st at 7pm at KGB Bar (85 East 4th Street, just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
In addition, Datlow has posted photos online from the recent Jack Ketchum and P. D. Cacek KGB reading. You can see those here: Ketchum And Cacek Reading.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009