Horror World Press is gearing up to release the trade paperback of Matthew Warner’s Blood Born this April. You can reserve a copy now here: Blood Born
Description: As for you, be fruitful and increase in number.
When a rapist stalks the nation’s capital, Detective Christina Randall tries to keep an astounding clue from going public: all the victims become pregnant.
The latest victim is teenager Daniella Connolly. Her mother, Margaret, is a doctor at CalPark Fertility Clinic. But Margaret can’t fathom the bizarre conceptions, either. Isolated in a special hospital ward, they all come to term in just one week.
Multiply on the earth and increase upon it.
Randall learns the rapes are connected to a series of missing-person cases. When a young woman disappears near CalPark — also home to a secretive research lab — suspicion falls on Margaret.
But soon, the rapist returns to claim his progeny. He is not really a he — but an “it.” Worse, the children have appetites just like papa’s…
From the author of The Organ Donor and Eyes Everywhere comes a new type of monster, one that could spell an end to our species.
Here’s a book trailer (one of three):
Read an excerpt here: Blood Born Excerpt
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013