Dead Letter Press has published Stoker Award-winner Mark McLaughlin’s newest collection of humorous verse, Phantasmapedia: An Alphabestiary of Little-Known Demons, Entities, Mutants, and Pseudo-Biological Aberrations. Phantasmapedia is a 28-page saddle-stapled chapbook collection of poems about 32 little-known creatures — demons, entities, mutants, and pseudo-biological aberrations, and is limited to 78 signed and lettered copies. Cover art by Mark McLaughlin.
Description: Phantasmapedia is a chapbook collection of poems about 32 little-known creatures – demons, entities, mutants, and pseudo-biological aberrations. Even though you may not have heard of these beings, there is a good chance one or more of them could be influencing your life. Are you having difficulty losing weight? You could be the victim of Adipossums, or maybe Glucozoth, Lord of Candy. Having memory problems? Brown Creepers could be to blame. Is your computer acting strangely? Internet Witches may have sent a special virus your way. Are you hopelessly insane or terminally ill? Perhaps you’ve crossed paths with the Yellow-Tailed Satanus or the Oncoloscarabaeus. Phantasmapedia also reveals the ultimate destiny of life on Earth, as well as a variety of other arcane secrets. This one-of-a-kind chapbook is being released in a signed, lettered limited edition of only 78 copies.
Find out more: Phantasmapedia
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009