The next Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Michael Shea, the multi-award-winning author of such books as A Quest For Simbilis, Nifft The Lean, and Polyphemus. His most recent publications are The Extra from Tor, Copping Squid from Perilous Press, and The Autopsy And Other Tales from Centipede Press.
Also reading will be N. K. Jemisin, whose first novel, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms – first of the Inheritance Trilogy – is out now from Orbit Books. A local writer with the “Altered Fluid” writing group, her short stories have appeared in Clarkesworld, Postscripts (forthcoming), and Strange Horizons among other print, online, and audio markets.
It’s all happening on Wednesday March 17th, 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs). Readings are free.
And Ellen Datlow has posted photos from February 17, 2010 KGB, when a very packed house listened to Daryl Gregory read from The Devil’s Alphabet and Peter Straub from A Dark Matter: Feb 17th Photos
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013