Stephen Jones reports, “I am now considering stories and novellas first published between January 2010 and December 2010 for the twenty-second annual edition of the multiple award-winning The Mammoth Book Of Best New Horror series, to be published by Robinson (UK)/Running Press (USA) in 2011.
“Authors, do not assume that I have seen the book, magazine or website that your work appears in. If you think you have had a story published of exceptional quality (and I am only interested in seeing your very best work, no matter where it originally appeared), then send a copy to the address below.
“Publishers, I am also interested in seeing novels, collections, anthologies, magazines, art books, graphic adaptations, DVDs and anything else connected with the horror field that I can mention in the comprehensive overview of the year in horror. I will also list your contact information in the list of useful addresses.”
Jones reguests that all material be sent (no electronic submissions), with details of first publication and all contact details, to:
The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror #22
c/o 130 Park View
Middx HA9 6JU
The deadline for receiving material is January 2011. Submissions cannot be returned, and you will be notified by e-mail sometime after the deadline if your work has been selected to appear in the book.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013